Mother uses child to steal | Crime
Edmond police say a woman from Oklahoma City was arrested for stealing video games by stuffing them inside her son's clothing.
44 year old, Patricia Ann Anderson, was arrested for shoplifting and contributing to the deliquency of a minor. She was caught by store employees at a Walmart on 2200 W. Danforth stuffing Wii video games down her son's pants, and told him to leave the store without paying for them. In total, they attempted to leave the store with 9 video games, but when they were caught, Anderson threw back 6 of the games.
Police caught up to her at a CVS, and found that she was still in possession of 3 of the stolen games. Anderson was sent to the county jail with a bond of $2,500. Her son was released into the custody of his grandmother.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan