Mother uses child to steal | Crime
Edmond police say a woman from Oklahoma City was arrested for stealing video games by stuffing them inside her son's clothing.
44 year old, Patricia Ann Anderson, was arrested for shoplifting and contributing to the deliquency of a minor. She was caught by store employees at a Walmart on 2200 W. Danforth stuffing Wii video games down her son's pants, and told him to leave the store without paying for them. In total, they attempted to leave the store with 9 video games, but when they were caught, Anderson threw back 6 of the games.
Police caught up to her at a CVS, and found that she was still in possession of 3 of the stolen games. Anderson was sent to the county jail with a bond of $2,500. Her son was released into the custody of his grandmother.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property