Mother uses child to steal | Crime
Edmond police say a woman from Oklahoma City was arrested for stealing video games by stuffing them inside her son's clothing.
44 year old, Patricia Ann Anderson, was arrested for shoplifting and contributing to the deliquency of a minor. She was caught by store employees at a Walmart on 2200 W. Danforth stuffing Wii video games down her son's pants, and told him to leave the store without paying for them. In total, they attempted to leave the store with 9 video games, but when they were caught, Anderson threw back 6 of the games.
Police caught up to her at a CVS, and found that she was still in possession of 3 of the stolen games. Anderson was sent to the county jail with a bond of $2,500. Her son was released into the custody of his grandmother.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel