Electric Parade of Lights features vintage cars | Arts & Culture
A unique parade that features everything from vintage cars to floats will be taking over the streets of Edmond this weekend.
Edmond's annual Electric Parade of Lights will showcase one-of-a-kind looks on traditional floats, but with a touch of lights.
The downtown area will close streets around 5 p.m. and the mayor's tree lighting ceremony will take center stage at Shannon Miller Park.
The parade will follow the ceremony, beginning at 6:45 p.m. at University and First, near the UCO campus.
Streets are scheduled to reopen after the parade around 8 p.m.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel