Electric Parade of Lights features vintage cars | Arts & Culture
A unique parade that features everything from vintage cars to floats will be taking over the streets of Edmond this weekend.
Edmond's annual Electric Parade of Lights will showcase one-of-a-kind looks on traditional floats, but with a touch of lights.
The downtown area will close streets around 5 p.m. and the mayor's tree lighting ceremony will take center stage at Shannon Miller Park.
The parade will follow the ceremony, beginning at 6:45 p.m. at University and First, near the UCO campus.
Streets are scheduled to reopen after the parade around 8 p.m.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed