Living Nativity incorporates convenience | Community Spirit
A fun annual event for the whole family will be coming to Edmond, courtesy of the Boys Ranch Town.
The Boys Ranch Town Drive-Thru Christmas Pageant allows visitors to go through various scenes from the miracle of Christmas.
The living nativity presents the Boys Ranch Town residents, staff, children and live animals as they work together to depict the life of Jesus Christ including his birth, death and resurrection.
The pageant runs from Friday, Dec. 7 through Sunday, Dec. 9, located at 5100 S.E. 33rd St. in Edmond.
The nativity of take place from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. each night.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel