Pink panty peeper arrested at Edmond Target | Crime
EDMOND, Okla. – Police arrested a man who is accused of dropping his pants in front of female shoppers at an Edmond Target.
Just after 1 p.m. Friday police arrested 18-year-old Jason Tyler Stuart at the Target at 2nd St. and Bryant.
Authorities said the victims were in the women’s section when the suspect approached them, dropped his pants and made a comment about his underwear.
At that point shoppers noticed he was wearing women’s pink panties.
The person who called the police gave officers a description of Stuart’s car and tag which is what helped them track him down.
Officers stopped him on the 1000 block of Broadway and found a backpack full of women’s underwear in his car.
Edmond Police said this incident matches three other similar happenings at the Edmond Target.
If anyone was involved in the previous incidents or has any information, you can call Edmond detectives at (405) 359-4478.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- Experts warn drivers about rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- OKC father killed in crash, 5-year-old son uninjured; police arrest driver for DUI
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement