Pink panty peeper arrested at Edmond Target | Crime
EDMOND, Okla. – Police arrested a man who is accused of dropping his pants in front of female shoppers at an Edmond Target.
Just after 1 p.m. Friday police arrested 18-year-old Jason Tyler Stuart at the Target at 2nd St. and Bryant.
Authorities said the victims were in the women’s section when the suspect approached them, dropped his pants and made a comment about his underwear.
At that point shoppers noticed he was wearing women’s pink panties.
The person who called the police gave officers a description of Stuart’s car and tag which is what helped them track him down.
Officers stopped him on the 1000 block of Broadway and found a backpack full of women’s underwear in his car.
Edmond Police said this incident matches three other similar happenings at the Edmond Target.
If anyone was involved in the previous incidents or has any information, you can call Edmond detectives at (405) 359-4478.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property