Four arrests in two overnight chases | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY — Authorities in have made four arrests in two different police chases late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning.
About 11 p.m. Wednesday Oklahoma City Police tried to pull over a vehicle, when the driver took off.
The chase started on the west side of Oklahoma City, ending near I-40 and Meridian Road at a Super 8 Motel.
One suspect was arrested at the Super 8.
The second suspect wasn’t taken into custody until several hours later.
Authorities in north OKC got involved in another chase about 2 a.m. Thursday.
The chase started with Logan County authorities in the area of Waterloo and Kelly.
Speeds reach 100 mph as deputies tracked with the suspect vehicle all the way to Memorial and Douglas in Oklahoma City.
The chase ended when the suspect vehicle crashed.
Authorities arrested two suspects.
The suspects told police they ran because the driver didn’t have a valid license.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property