Four arrests in two overnight chases | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY — Authorities in have made four arrests in two different police chases late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning.
About 11 p.m. Wednesday Oklahoma City Police tried to pull over a vehicle, when the driver took off.
The chase started on the west side of Oklahoma City, ending near I-40 and Meridian Road at a Super 8 Motel.
One suspect was arrested at the Super 8.
The second suspect wasn’t taken into custody until several hours later.
Authorities in north OKC got involved in another chase about 2 a.m. Thursday.
The chase started with Logan County authorities in the area of Waterloo and Kelly.
Speeds reach 100 mph as deputies tracked with the suspect vehicle all the way to Memorial and Douglas in Oklahoma City.
The chase ended when the suspect vehicle crashed.
Authorities arrested two suspects.
The suspects told police they ran because the driver didn’t have a valid license.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- One injured in Guthrie school bus accident; no children on board
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers: Passengers dealing with some delays, cancellations are expected on Friday
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog