Four arrests in two overnight chases | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY — Authorities in have made four arrests in two different police chases late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning.
About 11 p.m. Wednesday Oklahoma City Police tried to pull over a vehicle, when the driver took off.
The chase started on the west side of Oklahoma City, ending near I-40 and Meridian Road at a Super 8 Motel.
One suspect was arrested at the Super 8.
The second suspect wasn’t taken into custody until several hours later.
Authorities in north OKC got involved in another chase about 2 a.m. Thursday.
The chase started with Logan County authorities in the area of Waterloo and Kelly.
Speeds reach 100 mph as deputies tracked with the suspect vehicle all the way to Memorial and Douglas in Oklahoma City.
The chase ended when the suspect vehicle crashed.
Authorities arrested two suspects.
The suspects told police they ran because the driver didn’t have a valid license.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Where to celebrate St. Patty’s day in OKC
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff