Four arrests in two overnight chases | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY — Authorities in have made four arrests in two different police chases late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning.
About 11 p.m. Wednesday Oklahoma City Police tried to pull over a vehicle, when the driver took off.
The chase started on the west side of Oklahoma City, ending near I-40 and Meridian Road at a Super 8 Motel.
One suspect was arrested at the Super 8.
The second suspect wasn’t taken into custody until several hours later.
Authorities in north OKC got involved in another chase about 2 a.m. Thursday.
The chase started with Logan County authorities in the area of Waterloo and Kelly.
Speeds reach 100 mph as deputies tracked with the suspect vehicle all the way to Memorial and Douglas in Oklahoma City.
The chase ended when the suspect vehicle crashed.
Authorities arrested two suspects.
The suspects told police they ran because the driver didn’t have a valid license.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear