Police searching for suspect in hit and run rollover | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police are on the look-out for the suspect in a hit and run crash from 2:30 a.m. Friday.
It happened at the intersection of Memorial and May.
A driver called 911 to report a rollover accident overnight.
According to police, a man was driving when he was hit by an oncoming car.
The impact sent the victim’s truck rolling before coming to a stop upright.
The victim was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The suspect took off on foot, police say.
The suspect left his busted vehicle sitting in the middle of the intersection.
If you have any information that might help police solve this crime, call 911.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- One injured in Guthrie school bus accident; no children on board
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers warns to check flights before heading to airport
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog