Police searching for suspect in hit and run rollover | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police are on the look-out for the suspect in a hit and run crash from 2:30 a.m. Friday.
It happened at the intersection of Memorial and May.
A driver called 911 to report a rollover accident overnight.
According to police, a man was driving when he was hit by an oncoming car.
The impact sent the victim’s truck rolling before coming to a stop upright.
The victim was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The suspect took off on foot, police say.
The suspect left his busted vehicle sitting in the middle of the intersection.
If you have any information that might help police solve this crime, call 911.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property