Police searching for suspect in hit and run rollover | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police are on the look-out for the suspect in a hit and run crash from 2:30 a.m. Friday.
It happened at the intersection of Memorial and May.
A driver called 911 to report a rollover accident overnight.
According to police, a man was driving when he was hit by an oncoming car.
The impact sent the victim’s truck rolling before coming to a stop upright.
The victim was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The suspect took off on foot, police say.
The suspect left his busted vehicle sitting in the middle of the intersection.
If you have any information that might help police solve this crime, call 911.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed