Party-goers injured in Edmond shooting | Crime
EDMOND, Okla. – Two party-goers are injured after a weekend shooting in Edmond.
It was just after 2 a.m. Sunday when police rushed to the scene near 33rd St. and Broadway.
They were responding to reports of multiple shots fired, outside the Blue Nile Ethiopian Cuisine restaurant.
Officers found one person had been shot but witnesses told police another victim was being taken to the hospital.
Both victims are expected to be OK.
Police said they are still investigating why the violence broke out in the first place.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan