Police: Arcadia shooting may be gang-related | Crime
ARCADIA, Okla. – Two people are dead after a shooting in the small community of Arcadia Thursday.
Officials said they believe the shooting could be gang-related.
A passerby on the 100 block of W. 4th St. saw the two bodies and called police.
Police said they are having a hard time finding witnesses.
Oklahoma County Sheriff’s deputies said they believe they are searching for two suspects.
Authorities said the victims appeared to have been shot multiple times and one of the victims was armed.
Authorities said that gun was not used during the incident.
Authorities said they believe the victims may not be from the area.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- One injured in Guthrie school bus accident; no children on board
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers warns to check flights before heading to airport
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog