Toilet Peeping Tom sentenced after pleading guilty | Crime
TULSA, OK– A man charged with being a peeping Tom after spying on people from underneath a toilet at an Oklahoma lake pleads guilty and is sentenced.
A woman and her young daughter had gone into the ladies restroom at Keystone Lake and found a man looking up at them from the hole underneath the toilet.
Fire and rescue crews eventually pried Kennth Enlow, 52, out from under the toilet.
Thursday he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor peeping Tom violation and sentenced to one year in jail and fined $5,000.
Finlow will not have to register as a sex offender.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed