Toilet Peeping Tom sentenced after pleading guilty | Crime
TULSA, OK– A man charged with being a peeping Tom after spying on people from underneath a toilet at an Oklahoma lake pleads guilty and is sentenced.
A woman and her young daughter had gone into the ladies restroom at Keystone Lake and found a man looking up at them from the hole underneath the toilet.
Fire and rescue crews eventually pried Kennth Enlow, 52, out from under the toilet.
Thursday he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor peeping Tom violation and sentenced to one year in jail and fined $5,000.
Finlow will not have to register as a sex offender.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woman arrested for DUI after driving down railroad tracks in Oklahoma City
- New options revealed for to help overcrowding in south Oklahoma City schools
- Crime victim, family upset over stay of execution for Oklahoma murderers
- Memorial Marathon vital to carrying on memorial’s message across the world
- Thunder Trails Memphis At Halftime
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured
- Man burned, family without home after Easter fire
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run