PREMIER RV DEALERS HOST THE 44TH ANNUAL RV SUPER SHOW AT STATE FAIR PARK | Events
Oklahoma City, OK - Central Oklahoma's Premier RV Dealers are set to host their 44th Annual RV Super Show March 14-17 at State Fair Park. This Annual Spring RV Show will feature the massive brand name inventories of six of Central Oklahoma's largest and most prominent RV dealers. Participating dealers include RV Connection, Lawton; RV General Store, Norman and South OKC; McClain's RV, OKC; Lewis RV, OKC; Leisure Time RV, OKC and Oklahoma RV Center, OKC.
Numerous RV product and service related companies will also be on hand to display, sample and demonstrate their particular offerings. Products and services include RV Storage, RV Ports, RV Campgrounds and Resorts, Vacation Destinations, RV Insurance, Gospel Music, Premium Cutlery and Cookware, Satellite TV, Telescoping Flagpoles, Health & Wellness, Water Purification, Home Improvement Services, Scentsy Wickless Candles, Wireless Telephone Communications, Oklahoma Wines and others.
Participating RV Show dealers will set up and open the doors to hundreds of motorhomes, fifth wheels, travel trailers, sport utility RVs (toy haulers) and make them available for viewing in the Cox Pavilion, the Centennial Building and the Travel & Transportation Building at State Fair Park. Both dealer and manufacturer representatives will be on hand to answer any and all questions that show visitors might have.
"It's a great advantage for RVers to see everything all in one place and all at one time, inside and out" says Mark House, RV Show Director. "They can easily comparison shop each participating dealer, trade-in their old unit and get their new one financed at competitive interest rates on the spot."
According to Coulston Pinchback of Lawton's RV Connection, "Oklahoma’s exclusive dealer of Wagoneer and Walkabout RVs will be offering their lowest prices of the year along with the new HyperLite Viper toy haulers."
“RV General Store will feature the Columbus 320RS, which is currently Oklahoma City’s best selling fifth wheel,” says Darrin Abel, General Manager. “We will also be offering brand new floor plans from our top manufacturers.”
“We will be offering special rate coupons with lower APR and special manufacturer discounts, which are only available for the show,” says Gary Wyatt of Oklahoma City's McClain’s RV.
“Increases in attendance and unit sales have been the general trend for RV Shows across the country in recent months,” says House. "It's no secret that competitive RV Show discount pricing is what directly influences the increase in units sold at shows."
Official RV Show hours are set for Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission to the 44th Annual RV Super Show is $9.00 per person. All children twelve and under will be admitted free of charge and parking will be free all four days of this family friendly event at State Fair Park in Oklahoma City. Complete RV Show details are available online at www.rvshowokc.com.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel