It’s a girl for famous Okla. Olympian | Health
A face very familiar to Oklahomans, and others around the world, has made another announcement about her future.
As you may remember, Olympic gold-medal gymnast Shannon Miller announced on our show she was pregnant with her second child.
Now she is telling us she just found out she is having a girl who is due late June.
This will be the first girl for Miller and her husband.
They already have a 3-year-old son named Rocco.
Miller beat ovarian cancer in a battle she shared with the public.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property