It’s a girl for famous Okla. Olympian | Health
A face very familiar to Oklahomans, and others around the world, has made another announcement about her future.
As you may remember, Olympic gold-medal gymnast Shannon Miller announced on our show she was pregnant with her second child.
Now she is telling us she just found out she is having a girl who is due late June.
This will be the first girl for Miller and her husband.
They already have a 3-year-old son named Rocco.
Miller beat ovarian cancer in a battle she shared with the public.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder