It’s a girl for famous Okla. Olympian | Health
A face very familiar to Oklahomans, and others around the world, has made another announcement about her future.
As you may remember, Olympic gold-medal gymnast Shannon Miller announced on our show she was pregnant with her second child.
Now she is telling us she just found out she is having a girl who is due late June.
This will be the first girl for Miller and her husband.
They already have a 3-year-old son named Rocco.
Miller beat ovarian cancer in a battle she shared with the public.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- One injured in Guthrie school bus accident; no children on board
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- State representative introducing “Merry Christmas” legislation
- Malls increase security to make sure shoppers are safe
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog
- No arrests, suspects after man found shot to death in driveway