Rain not helping allergy sufferers | Health
You may already be feeling the effects of the wet weather on your allergies but experts say allergy season is weeks away.
The rain has been great for our plants and lakes.
However, it is also to blame for an increase in allergic reactions from the fast-growing weeds and plants.
Doctors are warning it is about to get worse.
They said the ragweed population is about to explode, causing many problems for allergy suffers.
Health officials recommend getting an allergy test.
That will determine what plants and weeds trigger your allergic reactions.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC man dies after being attacked with bat at softball game, two arrested
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder