Rain not helping allergy sufferers | Health
You may already be feeling the effects of the wet weather on your allergies but experts say allergy season is weeks away.
The rain has been great for our plants and lakes.
However, it is also to blame for an increase in allergic reactions from the fast-growing weeds and plants.
Doctors are warning it is about to get worse.
They said the ragweed population is about to explode, causing many problems for allergy suffers.
Health officials recommend getting an allergy test.
That will determine what plants and weeds trigger your allergic reactions.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum