Detours needed for construction, training | News
Drivers in Edmond will notice a few changes on the roadways beginning Tuesday, which could cause a headache or two throughout the coming days.
Littler Avenue from 3rd St. to 4th St. will be closed during specific times for the Edmond Fire Department training.
Firefighters will use the road for training on Tuesday, Nov. 13 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Wednesday, Nov. 14 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Monday, Nov. 19 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Also, crews will work on an overlay project on Broadway, just north of Covell and continue to Waterloo Rd.
Officials say one lane will be open for traffic and construction will continue for about a week.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- Man charged after allegedly attempting to steal from Wal-Mart, pulls knife on security
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area