Detours needed for construction, training | News
Drivers in Edmond will notice a few changes on the roadways beginning Tuesday, which could cause a headache or two throughout the coming days.
Littler Avenue from 3rd St. to 4th St. will be closed during specific times for the Edmond Fire Department training.
Firefighters will use the road for training on Tuesday, Nov. 13 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Wednesday, Nov. 14 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Monday, Nov. 19 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Also, crews will work on an overlay project on Broadway, just north of Covell and continue to Waterloo Rd.
Officials say one lane will be open for traffic and construction will continue for about a week.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma City post office extend hours for last minute tax filing
- Authorities asking for help identifying suspect who allegedly robbed two convenience stores
- Battle lines drawn over smart meter safety
- Defense attorney still concerned with execution drugs
- Metro’s public transportation to receive makeover