Kent Ogle becomes a bell ringer for Salvation Army | News
EDMOND, Okla.—You may have seen them all across town.
The Salvation Army bell ringers are a common sight this time of year.
NewsChannel 4’s very own Kent Ogle took a little time out of his Saturday to volunteer at a Homeland near Danforth and Bryant.
He ditched the traditional bell and entertained shoppers with his rendition of “Jingle Bells” on the electric guitar.
All the money raised from the Salvation Army’s Red Kettle campaign will be used to buy toys and clothes for needy families.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- One injured in Guthrie school bus accident; no children on board
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- State representative introducing “Merry Christmas” legislation
- Malls increase security to make sure shoppers are safe
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog
- No arrests, suspects after man found shot to death in driveway
- Crews investigating cause of S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, woman escaped flames