Kent Ogle becomes a bell ringer for Salvation Army | News
EDMOND, Okla.—You may have seen them all across town.
The Salvation Army bell ringers are a common sight this time of year.
NewsChannel 4’s very own Kent Ogle took a little time out of his Saturday to volunteer at a Homeland near Danforth and Bryant.
He ditched the traditional bell and entertained shoppers with his rendition of “Jingle Bells” on the electric guitar.
All the money raised from the Salvation Army’s Red Kettle campaign will be used to buy toys and clothes for needy families.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear