Surveillance pictures released from murder scene | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police are searching for two men who may know something about a murder that occurred last month.
When they arrived, they found 34-year-old Christopher Allen suffering from a gunshot wound.
He later died from his injuries.
Police are releasing surveillance photos of two men who were seen in the area on the night of the crime.
OKC Police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said, “Obviously, we want to get these two men identified so we can bring them in to talk to them. Anyone who recognizes these men should call our Homicide Tip Line and, as always, there is a possibility of a cash reward and they can remain anonymous.”
The surveillance pictures show the two men walking around the cars at the scene of the crime.
If you have any information on the crime, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- Experts warn drivers about rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- OKC father killed in crash, 5-year-old son uninjured; police arrest driver for DUI
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement