Surveillance pictures released from murder scene | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police are searching for two men who may know something about a murder that occurred last month.
When they arrived, they found 34-year-old Christopher Allen suffering from a gunshot wound.
He later died from his injuries.
Police are releasing surveillance photos of two men who were seen in the area on the night of the crime.
OKC Police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said, “Obviously, we want to get these two men identified so we can bring them in to talk to them. Anyone who recognizes these men should call our Homicide Tip Line and, as always, there is a possibility of a cash reward and they can remain anonymous.”
The surveillance pictures show the two men walking around the cars at the scene of the crime.
If you have any information on the crime, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel