Surveillance pictures released from murder scene | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police are searching for two men who may know something about a murder that occurred last month.
When they arrived, they found 34-year-old Christopher Allen suffering from a gunshot wound.
He later died from his injuries.
Police are releasing surveillance photos of two men who were seen in the area on the night of the crime.
OKC Police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said, “Obviously, we want to get these two men identified so we can bring them in to talk to them. Anyone who recognizes these men should call our Homicide Tip Line and, as always, there is a possibility of a cash reward and they can remain anonymous.”
The surveillance pictures show the two men walking around the cars at the scene of the crime.
If you have any information on the crime, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured