Doctor attacked in home, police search for culprit | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police find the body of a doctor inside his home after receiving reports of an attack.
Officers rushed to the 15000 block of San Nicholas Dr. around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday after a man reported an attack.
When police arrived at the home, they found the body of 58-year-old Deepak Bhasin.
Authorities say trauma on the man’s body is consistent with a homicide.
So far, no arrests have been made in the case.
If you have any information on the crime, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel