Doctor attacked in home, police search for culprit | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police find the body of a doctor inside his home after receiving reports of an attack.
Officers rushed to the 15000 block of San Nicholas Dr. around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday after a man reported an attack.
When police arrived at the home, they found the body of 58-year-old Deepak Bhasin.
Authorities say trauma on the man’s body is consistent with a homicide.
So far, no arrests have been made in the case.
If you have any information on the crime, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes