Doctor attacked in home, police search for culprit | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police find the body of a doctor inside his home after receiving reports of an attack.
Officers rushed to the 15000 block of San Nicholas Dr. around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday after a man reported an attack.
When police arrived at the home, they found the body of 58-year-old Deepak Bhasin.
Authorities say trauma on the man’s body is consistent with a homicide.
So far, no arrests have been made in the case.
If you have any information on the crime, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear