Edmond man arrested while out on bond | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A man who was released from jail after posting bond is now back behind bars for allegedly committing a different crime.
Originally, 45-year-old Kevin Bush was arrested for multiple counts of indecent exposure and assault and battery.
Authorities say he was able to leave jail after posting bond.
However, he didn’t stay out for long.
Officials say Bush was arrested for larceny of merchandise from a store.
He is currently being held without bond.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police block northwest OKC streets, drivers may need to take a detour
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs