Edmond man arrested while out on bond | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A man who was released from jail after posting bond is now back behind bars for allegedly committing a different crime.
Originally, 45-year-old Kevin Bush was arrested for multiple counts of indecent exposure and assault and battery.
Authorities say he was able to leave jail after posting bond.
However, he didn’t stay out for long.
Officials say Bush was arrested for larceny of merchandise from a store.
He is currently being held without bond.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged car thief
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed