Edmond man arrested while out on bond | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A man who was released from jail after posting bond is now back behind bars for allegedly committing a different crime.
Originally, 45-year-old Kevin Bush was arrested for multiple counts of indecent exposure and assault and battery.
Authorities say he was able to leave jail after posting bond.
However, he didn’t stay out for long.
Officials say Bush was arrested for larceny of merchandise from a store.
He is currently being held without bond.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder