Road construction to affect Edmond drivers | News
EDMOND, Okla.—Drivers in Edmond may have to take a detour later this week in order to get to work.
Beginning Thursday, Hurd St. will be closed to all traffic east and westbound from Fretz Ave. to Santa Fe Dr.
Officials say residents who live on Hurd St. will only be allowed to go through their neighborhoods from the east.
Crews will be replacing a sanitary sewer line and adding a manhole to the street.
Work is expected to take three days.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Heading downtown? Multiple road closures could disturb your commute
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property