Road construction to affect Edmond drivers | News
EDMOND, Okla.—Drivers in Edmond may have to take a detour later this week in order to get to work.
Beginning Thursday, Hurd St. will be closed to all traffic east and westbound from Fretz Ave. to Santa Fe Dr.
Officials say residents who live on Hurd St. will only be allowed to go through their neighborhoods from the east.
Crews will be replacing a sanitary sewer line and adding a manhole to the street.
Work is expected to take three days.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder