Edmond not affected in recent metro water rationing | News
EDMOND, Okla. - Edmond water customers are not affected by the recent metro area mandatory water rationing put in place.
“Our metropolitan area is in desperate need of rainfall to help replenish our water supplies,” Ashleigh Clark said, City of Edmond Public Information Officer. “We are very fortunate in Edmond that our water supplies, both Arcadia Lake and our 56 water wells, are all at normal levels.”
Although Edmond water customers are not affected by the mandatory rationing, residents are asked to be aware of the new odd/even voluntary water rationing schedule for outdoor irrigation.
Visit edmondok.com/conservationplan for details about the new schedule.
And for more information about the City of Edmond conservation practices both indoors and outside, please visit edmondwater.com/real.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed