Deer Creek student gets perfect ACT score | News
EDMOND, Okla. – More than 1.5 million students took the ACT test in 2012; only 781 got a perfect score.
That number includes a sophomore at Deer Creek High School in Edmond.
Sooraj Boominathan scored a perfect 36 on his ACT last year.
He just received the results over holiday break.
The teen thought he would try out the test early so he could build on his score over the next couple of years.
Little did he know he would get it on the first try.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan