Deer Creek student gets perfect ACT score | News
EDMOND, Okla. – More than 1.5 million students took the ACT test in 2012; only 781 got a perfect score.
That number includes a sophomore at Deer Creek High School in Edmond.
Sooraj Boominathan scored a perfect 36 on his ACT last year.
He just received the results over holiday break.
The teen thought he would try out the test early so he could build on his score over the next couple of years.
Little did he know he would get it on the first try.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes