Rates on the rise for spring cleaning | News
EDMOND, Okla.—Spring cleaning is just around the corner but you may want to hurry and clear out those large items before the end of the month.
Residents in Edmond are able to drop off large, bulky items that won’t fit inside a trash can to the city’s transfer station.
However, rates for dropping off items are on the rise beginning Feb. 1.
Officials say the rate for disposing of large items has gone up, so the increase is passed on to the transfer center.
Edmond citizens will receive a discounted rate when dropping off items with a utility bill for proof of residency and a valid driver’s license.
For more information, visit the city’s website.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property