Resident injured in house fire | News
EDMOND, Okla. — The Edmond Fire Department faced several obstacles while fighting a house fire in the 3100 block of SE 44th in Edmond.
The home is near Memorial and Coltrane.
When crews arrived about 9:30 p.m. flames and smoke were pouring from the house.
One man was taken to the hospital to be treated for unknown injuries.
Firefighters had a difficult time getting to the fire because of a narrow driveway leading to the home.
Crews called in a tanker truck because there was a lack of water.
Fire investigators are trying to determine the cause.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan