Resident injured in house fire | News
EDMOND, Okla. — The Edmond Fire Department faced several obstacles while fighting a house fire in the 3100 block of SE 44th in Edmond.
The home is near Memorial and Coltrane.
When crews arrived about 9:30 p.m. flames and smoke were pouring from the house.
One man was taken to the hospital to be treated for unknown injuries.
Firefighters had a difficult time getting to the fire because of a narrow driveway leading to the home.
Crews called in a tanker truck because there was a lack of water.
Fire investigators are trying to determine the cause.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property