The start of a dream home | News
EDMOND, Okla. – It was a beautiful morning to begin pouring the cement foundation of the St. Jude Dream Home in the Fallbrook community of north Edmond Saturday.
Seven large Metheny Concrete Products trucks along with Innovative Concrete Solutions donated the cement and laid the foundation for the start of what will be a beautiful home designed by Timbercraft Homes.
“This is our third St. Jude Dream Home we’ve been involved with and we are big fans of the St. Jude Hospital,” Santino Romo said, Chief Operating Officer of Innovative Concrete Solutions. “We believe in helping in any way we can. Timbercraft Homes gave us an opportunity to be a part of this Dream Home we were more than happy to get involved.”
News Channel 4 is proud to partner with St. Jude Hospital and Timbercraft Homes as this exciting project starts to take shape.
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital generously treats children from Oklahoma and across the country with catastrophic diseases for free.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder