Gas leak evacuates car dealershiop | News
EDMOND, Okla.—There were some tense moments Friday afternoon as a gas leak forced the evacuation of a metro car dealership.
Officials say a back hoe was being used near the Edmond Hyundai dealership when it struck a gas line.
Crews were called to the dealership just after 1 p.m.
As a precaution, the building was evacuated while the leak was being fixed.
We’re told it didn’t take long and everything is back to normal at this hour.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum