Ten cancer moms shave heads for research funding | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Ten Oklahoma women say they are willing to do almost anything to cure childhood cancer.
They are cancer moms; mothers with children who have cancer or who are cancer survivors.
This weekend, the moms of 10 Strong will shave their heads to raise money for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation, a non-profit where every donation goes to find a cure for underfunded childhood cancer research.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC man dies after being attacked with bat at softball game, two arrested
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder