Ten cancer moms shave heads for research funding | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Ten Oklahoma women say they are willing to do almost anything to cure childhood cancer.
They are cancer moms; mothers with children who have cancer or who are cancer survivors.
This weekend, the moms of 10 Strong will shave their heads to raise money for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation, a non-profit where every donation goes to find a cure for underfunded childhood cancer research.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma City post office extend hours for last minute tax filing
- Authorities asking for help identifying suspect who allegedly robbed two convenience stores
- Battle lines drawn over smart meter safety
- Defense attorney still concerned with execution drugs
- Metro’s public transportation to receive makeover