Jones man arrested on child sex charges; curses at TV cameras | News
JONES, Okla. – A man accused of sexually abusing a 7-year-old girl cursed at television cameras as he was placed into a police car Wednesday afternoon.
John McClung was arrested on multiple charges including rape by instrumentation and lewd or indecent proposals or acts to a child under 16.
McClung yelled “Got to get that G**d*** camera out of my face right now please. I mean it get the h*** out of here.”
Jones Police arrested McClung following a two-month investigation.
According to court documents, the victim told her mom that McClung wanted to give her a camera so she could take pictures of herself in the shower.
When investigators questioned the 7-year-old, she told them McClung once touched her in a sexual manner.
The probable cause affidavit said McClung would watch pornographic material in front of her and touch himself.
As McClung was escorted to a police car he was asked if he touched the little girl.
McClung said “No I didn’t, No I didn’t.”
A reporter then attempted to ask him if he gave the girl a camera.
McClung yelled “I didn’t give you s***. Shut up and leave me alone.”
McClung was booked into the Oklahoma County Jail.
His bond was set at $100,000.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes