Macy film ‘Rudderless’ looking for extras | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Last week we told you about a new movie being shot in Oklahoma and part of it was filmed right here at News Channel 4.
William H. Macy picked up the film, “Rudderless,” written by Oklahomans Casey Twenter and Jeff Robison.
Macy is directing the feature which will include other big stars like Macy’s wife, Felicity Huffman, Selena Gomez and Laurence Fishburne.
Want to be in the movie as well?
Saturday is your chance to be cast as an extra.
The casting call will be at Quail Springs Mall from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
They need actors of all ages except for toddlers and babies.
They are especially looking for hipsters, skaters, rock and roll fans, clubbers, mall patrons, college students, teens, tweens and adults and seniors of all types.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel