Community to pay last respects to Officer Chad Peery | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The community can pay their last respects to a well-known officer at a viewing this week.
The viewing for Officer Chad Peery will be at the Resthaven Funeral Home Thursday.
Resthaven Funeral Home
500 S.W. 104th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Thursday 5 p.m.
Family members said the funeral and wake are limited to family and coworkers because of the size of the venue.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to the Chad Peery Foundation at any Federal Aviation Administration Credit Union.
Officer Peery died earlier this week after a serious car accident.
His children are recovering from the wreck.
Officer Peery was paralyzed during a fight while trying to escort men out of a bar.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel