St. Jude Dream Home comes true in Edmond | News
EDMOND, Okla. – It was a beautiful morning in the Fallbrook neighborhood of Edmond Wednesday.
News Channel 4 along with Timbercraft Homes and generous sponsors were on hand for the floor signing party at the St. Jude Dream Home.
This fun event brings together businesses and sponsors contributing to the building and furnishing of the home before the new owners move in.
Sponsors then write messages of encouragement on the unfinished floor of the home.
“Every year it’s been built done in Edmond,” Ray Hibbard said, St. Jude Dream Home Chair. “We’re proud of that and as the local paper, it’s important for us to be part of that and publicize it. We’re also thankful to all of the sponsors and Timbercraft Homes for what they’ve done.”
Our own Kevin Ogle wrote his message during the floor signing party.
There is some work to be done and the finishing touches will soon be added to this home.
Your opportunity to buy a raffle ticket for the St. Jude Dream Home is coming May 30.
Stay tuned to News Channel 4 in the coming weeks for more information.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel