Symphony Show House promises new twists for 2013 | News
Your chance to explore some of the most beautiful homes in the metro starts this weekend.
The 2013 Symphony Show House opens Saturday and runs through May 19 at Fairview Farm in Edmond.
This year there is a new twist for visitors.
Michelle Winters with the Oklahoma City Philharmonic and Kim Underwood, the design committee chairman, joined us to talk about what you can expect this year.
They said visitors will be able to tour three homes instead of just one.
You will be able to get indoor decorating ideas and a bit of inspiration for your outdoor spaces as well.
Tickets will be available at the door.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel