4 Your Child: Photo app concerning parents | News
You’ve seen it in movies and video games, a message that self-destructs after you read it.
Now a wildly popular app does the same thing, snapchat.
The app claims to delete a message after 10 seconds.
Experts are warning teens that the app could create lasting problems into their futures with a little phone feature called the screenshot.
A quick search online brings up multiple videos on how to take screenshots without the sender knowing.
Tech experts said snapchat also saves the pictures to the device and they can resurface with a few simple keystrokes.
UCO child development professor LaDonna Atkins joined us to discuss what parents should know about the app.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs
- Crews respond to house fire in Northwest Oklahoma City
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting