Another rapper angry with OKC Thunder | News
SEATTLE – Another famous rapper is upset with the OKC Thunder.
Washington native Macklemore apparently wasn’t happy when he heard one of his songs was played at the Thunderdome to pump up the fans.
According to msn.foxsports.com, the Seattle rapper and Ryan Lewis are getting support for their opinion from Sonics legend Detlef Schrempf.
The song in question, msn.foxsports.com reported, is “Can’t Hold Us.”
WARNING: Viewer discretion advised.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- One injured in Guthrie school bus accident; no children on board
- Alpacas blast off in Guthrie this weekend
- One victim rushed to hospital, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation
- Police asking help identifying man accused in series of Oklahoma City robberies
- UPDATE: Oklahoma Turnpike Authority has new road-clearing weapon ready for predicted winter storms
- Parents calling for more security after teen says she was jumped following school basketball game
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog
- No arrests, suspects after man found shot to death in driveway
- Crews investigating cause of S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, woman escaped flames
- Bags of dead dogs dumped in rural Okla. neighborhood