Another rapper angry with OKC Thunder | News
SEATTLE – Another famous rapper is upset with the OKC Thunder.
Washington native Macklemore apparently wasn’t happy when he heard one of his songs was played at the Thunderdome to pump up the fans.
According to msn.foxsports.com, the Seattle rapper and Ryan Lewis are getting support for their opinion from Sonics legend Detlef Schrempf.
The song in question, msn.foxsports.com reported, is “Can’t Hold Us.”
WARNING: Viewer discretion advised.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed