Oklahoma brothers in The Voice finals | News
The winner of NBC’s The Voice will be crowned Tuesday night. Along with bragging rights, the winner will receive $100,000 and a record deal.
The Swon Brothers, country singers from Muskogee, Oklahoma, have been a fan favorite on the reality television singing competition since the beginning.
The Swon Brothers are the only duo to make it to the final round in the show’s history.
With the guidance from their coach, Oklahoma native Blake Shelton, they have made the top three in the final round of the competition.
Team Shelton has been victorious the last two of the three seasons.
Another coach on the show, Adam Levine, is predicting Shelton’s other contestant, Danielle Bradbury, to win the singing competition but the brothers said they are remaining hopeful.
“We want to win,” Zach Swon told Access Hollywood. “But if we don’t, I think that will be OK. It’s an honor to lose to either one of those girls.”
The brothers sand sang three songs Monday night, “I Can’t Tell You Why,” “Danny’s Song” and “Celebrity” as a duet with their coach, Shelton.
With their final performance behind them, the brothers wait for the results Tuesday on The Voice’s final show here on News Channel 4 at 8 p.m.
Written by Alison Limke
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon
- 11 questions Oklahoma officers may soon use to save a woman’s life
- Meet your local soccer team, Energy gearing up for first home game
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder