Oklahoma brothers in The Voice finals | News
The winner of NBC’s The Voice will be crowned Tuesday night. Along with bragging rights, the winner will receive $100,000 and a record deal.
The Swon Brothers, country singers from Muskogee, Oklahoma, have been a fan favorite on the reality television singing competition since the beginning.
The Swon Brothers are the only duo to make it to the final round in the show’s history.
With the guidance from their coach, Oklahoma native Blake Shelton, they have made the top three in the final round of the competition.
Team Shelton has been victorious the last two of the three seasons.
Another coach on the show, Adam Levine, is predicting Shelton’s other contestant, Danielle Bradbury, to win the singing competition but the brothers said they are remaining hopeful.
“We want to win,” Zach Swon told Access Hollywood. “But if we don’t, I think that will be OK. It’s an honor to lose to either one of those girls.”
The brothers sand sang three songs Monday night, “I Can’t Tell You Why,” “Danny’s Song” and “Celebrity” as a duet with their coach, Shelton.
With their final performance behind them, the brothers wait for the results Tuesday on The Voice’s final show here on News Channel 4 at 8 p.m.
Written by Alison Limke
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Water in Oklahoma town leaves a bad taste behind, reminds residents of ‘lake bottom’
- Gov. Fallin asks president to use executive order to approve Keystone Pipeline
- Two state bills aim to keep the movie cameras rolling in Oklahoma
- BLOOPER: Llama finds best friend in KFOR photographer
- Rocking and rolling: How to prevent earthquake damage at your home
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel