Oklahoma brothers in The Voice finals | News
The winner of NBC’s The Voice will be crowned Tuesday night. Along with bragging rights, the winner will receive $100,000 and a record deal.
The Swon Brothers, country singers from Muskogee, Oklahoma, have been a fan favorite on the reality television singing competition since the beginning.
The Swon Brothers are the only duo to make it to the final round in the show’s history.
With the guidance from their coach, Oklahoma native Blake Shelton, they have made the top three in the final round of the competition.
Team Shelton has been victorious the last two of the three seasons.
Another coach on the show, Adam Levine, is predicting Shelton’s other contestant, Danielle Bradbury, to win the singing competition but the brothers said they are remaining hopeful.
“We want to win,” Zach Swon told Access Hollywood. “But if we don’t, I think that will be OK. It’s an honor to lose to either one of those girls.”
The brothers sand sang three songs Monday night, “I Can’t Tell You Why,” “Danny’s Song” and “Celebrity” as a duet with their coach, Shelton.
With their final performance behind them, the brothers wait for the results Tuesday on The Voice’s final show here on News Channel 4 at 8 p.m.
Written by Alison Limke
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- Medical Examiner confirms now 8 weather-related deaths in Oklahoma
- Kids out of school again? Check out OKC Zoo’s indoor safari today
- Footprints in snow lead deputies to Oklahoma City Christmas capers, granola Grinches
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Winter weather still affecting flights at Will Rogers World Airport; Runways open but check flights before going
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes