Sam the Ram ready and raising money | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Former Putnam City North and Sooner Quarterback Sam Bradford was in town this week for his golf tournament at Oak Tree National.
The event was held to raise money for the St. Jude’s Children Hospital. He visited the facility and was touched by what he saw.
Bradford discussed many things including his upcoming 4th season in the NFL as the St. Louis Rams starting QB.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- NEW: One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum