Sam the Ram ready and raising money | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Former Putnam City North and Sooner Quarterback Sam Bradford was in town this week for his golf tournament at Oak Tree National.
The event was held to raise money for the St. Jude’s Children Hospital. He visited the facility and was touched by what he saw.
Bradford discussed many things including his upcoming 4th season in the NFL as the St. Louis Rams starting QB.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear