Suspect vehicle discovered from Arcadia double murder | News
ARCADIA, Okla.– Police are still on the hunt for the person who may be responsible for the double murder of two brothers on the Fourth of July.
Authorities say Donald and Diallo Scott were shot to death outside a relative’s home after possibly getting into a dispute with gang members.
Oklahoma County Sheriff’s deputies say they are still searching for 20-year-old Garrett Harjo, who has been named as a person of interest in the crime.
Officials announced Tuesday that the Logan County Sheriff’s Office recovered the vehicle believed to have been used as the getaway car after the shooting.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests
- GPS leads police to $100,000 worth of stolen property
- 100 Langston students locked out of dorms for failing to pay, complete financial aid
- Man due in court after confessing to murdering pregnant woman
- 15-year-old Coyle student dies after being diagnosed with meningitis
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed