Parade death ruled accidental by Medical Examiner | News
EDMOND, Okla.-Independence Day took a tragic turn after an 8-year-old boy was hit by a parade float.
Witnesses say 8-year-old Aiden Hooper fell from the Tae Kwon Do float and was run over by the float before it could come to a stop.
Hooper later died from his injuries.
The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office determined that he died of multiple blunt force trauma.
His death has been ruled an accident.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured