Parade death ruled accidental by Medical Examiner | News
EDMOND, Okla.-Independence Day took a tragic turn after an 8-year-old boy was hit by a parade float.
Witnesses say 8-year-old Aiden Hooper fell from the Tae Kwon Do float and was run over by the float before it could come to a stop.
Hooper later died from his injuries.
The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office determined that he died of multiple blunt force trauma.
His death has been ruled an accident.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property