Oklahoma healthcare marketplace, here’s what you need to know | News
If you are an Oklahoman without health insurance here is some valuable information for you concerning the new healthcare marketplace.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 1 in 5 people in Oklahoma does not have health insurance.. That is over 690,000 people.
That is equal to the population of Oklahoma City and Norman combined.
Pre-medicare retirees and uninsured baby boomers often have the hardest time finding affordable coverage.
There is a new healthcare market place starting October 1st.
Marketplace Help Center Toll-free Helpline 800-318-2596
To help evaluate insurers, the nonprofit National Committee for Quality Assurance offers online report cards at http://www.ncqa.org/
You can access the healthcare marketplace at https://www.healthcare.gov/
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum