One dead in travel trailer accident on I-35 | News
EDMOND, Okla. -- One person has been killed in the accident involving a travel trailer on I-35 near mile marker 148. Authorities say a man's tire blew out causing him to lose control. He went over the median causing an accident on the other side.
I-35 southbound is closed and traffic is being diverted at Seward Rd.
The northbound inside lane at mile marker 148 is also shut down.
Authorities have not released the person's identity or how many other vehicles are involved.
No other serious injuries have been reported.
Upcoming Events near Edmond
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan